Heralding a new era of accessibility for the legendary Italian brand while maintaining the iconic Maserati pedigree, the highly anticipated Ghibli starting at just $66,900, is now available for delivery at Continental AutoSports.
Its powerful twin-turbo V6 engine delivers exhilarating acceleration in an all-new sedan that offers sporting performance, luxury, and style - a combination that only Maserati drivers are privileged to experience. The Ghibli's design emphasizes its more dynamic driving characteristics and expresses an altogether more aggressive personality while still maintaining clear links with the larger Quattroporte. The outline of the body gives this four-door sedan a coupé-like appearance, and the sinuous grill and headlights hint at feline aggression. With a starting price of $66,900, the Ghibli enters the E-segment sports premium market, making it a direct competitor of the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe, Porsche Panamera, and Audi A7.
- Starting at $66,900
- 345 hp and 369 lb-ft torque to the rear wheels
- 0-60 MPH in 5.6 seconds with top speed of 165 MPH
2014 Ghibli S Q4 with AWD
- Starting at $76,900
- 404 hp and 406 kb-ft torque and All-Wheel Drive
- 0-60 MPH in 4.8 seconds with top speed at 175MPH
- A 4 year/50,000 mile warranty
- Available pre-paid maintainence program
- Lease options available (please speak to a sales consultant)
The Ghibli S Q4 is capable of finding grip on a variety or surfaces thanks to its state-of-the-art, on-demand intelligent traction system. The Q4 system delivers the responsiveness of rear-wheel drive combined with the added security that only an AWD vehicle can bring in critical situations, without creating extra fuel consumption. The system, leaves the front wheels passive until they are needed to help with traction and then they are instantly and intelligently engaged.
Named an IIHS Top Safety Pick
The luxury four-door recorded the highest possible rating of “good” in all categories including side impact, front moderate overlap impact, roof-crush from a rollover and whiplash-inducing rear collision.
Euro NCAP 5 Star Rating
The Ghibli has accomplished a five start NCAP crash safety rating by including a third force load path and seven airbags to complement its high-strength chassis design.
- "Firing up the engine brought a wicked smile to my face every time. The quad pipes exiting below the rear bumper sing such a sweet Italian concerto under hard acceleration that you'll sprain a finger rushing to turn off the radio so you can better hear the engine's song."......."Few cars have stirred my soul as much as this Italian beauty.....this car makes anyone feel like a rock star." - Consumer Reports
- "Seen as an alternative to the Audi A6/S6, BMW 5-Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class, it is a much more lively product."....."From where I am sitting, this Ghibli is starting to make a WHOLE lot of sense in the world of black Audis, BMW and Mercedes. The Ghibli is the eccentric's pick." -Auto Spies Auto News
- "It's sexy-looking and handles like a 4-door Ferrari, which is more than can be said of some of its competitors." -MSN Auto
- "...a car to kindle desire, for both its looks and its sporty driving prowess"...."Nothing, however, not even the banana shaped Mercedes-Benz CLS, has as much road presence as the Ghibli." -Road & Track
Continental AutoSports is a Maserati authorized dealer serving the greater Chicago area, including Hinsdale, Oakbrook, Burr Ridge, Western Springs, LaGrange, Downers Grove, Lemont, Geneva, Wheaton, Saint Charles, and Riverside.